Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

I need to use my 4.5.4 msecure on my personal work phone a Galaxy S7

My problem: My work cell phone uses a different gmail email account. (I do not want my emails in my personal account.) 1. I want to use my msecure app on my work phone. 2. Google no longer shows 4.5.4 in the play store or my library. 3. I can use a .apk file to install msecure but I am unable to use that app because its it's not showing a purchase.

I have purchased and use use your software with Windows, Android and IOS Ipad.

I had purchased your new version 5., over a year ago. Did not like it and choose to return to 4.5.4.

Please help.
Thanking you in advance for your time. 
Teresa Thomas

Hi Teresa,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing. You can learn how to download the previous versions of mSecure here: https://m7software.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000022187-download-the-previous-versions

mSecure 4.5.4 is the app for iOS or iPhone/iPad. That is not available for Android. Android has mSecure 4.0.6. Either way, the app is no longer for sale so it will not show up in a regular store app search. However, as the article above demonstrates, you can still always re-download purchased apps. We do not provide APK files for any version of mSecure.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen