Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Gelöst

Dropbox.com error 400

I sync my m-secure across my iPad and iPhone via Dropbox.

I am currently getting a Sync Error message that "The operation couldn't be completed.

dropbox.com error 400", but only on my iPhone.  There is no message on the ipad!

Anyone else have this problem?

Hi Stig,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  Can you let me know what version of mSecure you are trying to use here? A Dropbox 400 error can be a few different kinds of issues. It could be that you need to unlink and relink your Dropbox account in the Sync Settings in mSecure, or if using the older versions of mSecure, you might need to make sure to update the app to a newer update.

You need mSecure 4.5.4 for iOS to sync via Dropbox if using the older version of mSecure.

I am using mSecure4, version 4.5.2 but not sure how long since the last iOs update.  How else can I update it?  My ipad is running 4.5.4

Hi Stig,

mSecure 4.5.4 was released so that mSecure 4 could continue to use Dropbox syncing after the API (code) changes Dropbox made in late September of last year. Please update mSecure 4.5.2 to mSecure 4.5.4 in order to continue using Dropbox syncing in mSecure 4. To check for updates for apps, please open the App Store on your iOS device and check for updates. Please note that you will only see updates for mSecure 4 if using the Apple ID that you used to purchase the app with on the App Store.

Hi I have the exact same problem with syncing from 4.5.2 but cannot see the 4.5.4 update on the App Store. I've only ever had one Apple ID so I don't see how it can be related to the ID I am using. Is there any other way I can get 4.5.4?

The only way to update an iOS app is through the App Store. If you are using the same Apple ID that you used to purchase the app with, you should be able to open the App Store, click Updates, and pull down the view to check for updates. Once the App Store checks for updates, it'll show you all the apps that need updates and mSecure 4 should be listed there. I did have one customer that had to uninstall the app and redownload it from the App Store in order to get mSecure 4.5.4. You can do that as well if you would like. However, you'll want to make sure that you have a backup of your information and that it is listed as a purchased app for the Apple ID you are using before doing so. Otherwise, you might not be able to download the app again or restore your information.

How to create an email backup of mSecure 4: https://m7software.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000022240

How to check to see if the app is in your purchased apps:

1. Open App Store
  2. Tap your user icon on the top right corner
  3. Tap Purchased
    • If using Family Share, tap My Purchases or the purchases of others in your family
  4. Check for mSecure 4

You can search for mSecure on step 4 and you should see either mSecure 4 or 5 or both if you have also downloaded the newer version.

Thank you — uninstalling mSecure and re-installing it from the App Store app on my phone did it. Entered my Dropbox sync password and everything synced up. Very happy!

I'm glad I could help :-)

Hi Eden,

I finally managed to upload 4.5.4 by uninstalling and re-installing the App.  I am currently struggling with my two devices to ensure the Dropbox Sync works properly.

I shall persevere!

Thanks.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen