Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Reset / Recover Password Systems Are Not working Cant use mSecure 5.x

I was trying to recover my wife's password so she can start using mSecure 5 and I just don't get the emails I also tried to recover a password to login to the forum and that doesn't work either. I submitted a ticket and didn't get an email so I'm not even sure it went through.

1 Person hat diese Frage

HI Nicholas,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you're experiencing. mSecure 5 is the first and only version of mSecure to us an account system. I don't know what your wife's email might be so there is no way for me to check on it. However, the email address you're using on this support website does not have an mSecure account associated with. If you don't have an mSecure account, you'll need to create one in mSecure 5 to get started with mSecure 5.

Also, I do not see any tickets under "Nicholas M" in our system. Did you email us at support@msevensoftware or create a ticket using a different email address?

This email is not my mSecure account email. I was able to login because I’ve misplaced the password and I too am not getting the password reset emails. I send en email to your support shortly from my email and my wife’s email.

I have been using mSecure version 4 for quite some time. I record login information in it, but the login information I have that I used to download mSecure 5, but now I can't login. I have a couple of other issues I need to have addressed.

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting us. Please create a new topic about your own issues and please provide as much detail as possible in order me to be able to help the easiest/fasted way possible.

I got locked out, I forgot my password and I need to reset it. Pls email me a reset code if you can to my email: retselgm@yahoo.com

Hi Lester,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. You may know this already, but with mSecure, you are not able to reset the password for your account without also deleting the data stored in the account at the same time. A full account reset is required in order to change a forgotten password. Are you looking to fully reset your account?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen