Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

pro version paid but still asking for payment

rajsum@icloud.com paid online with discount then I downloaded the app 

still asking for payment 

need help

1 persona ha questo problema

Hi Rajsum,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. The issue you are experiencing is typically caused by having multiple mSecure accounts, so the license doesn't get applied to the account you were thinking it would during the initial purchase. That's ok though. This one is pretty simple to resolve.

First, did you actually pay for the license two times, or are you just saying that you are asked to pay for the license after you already made the purchase? If you did pay for it twice, did you make one purchase from our website and then another purchase through the App Store from inside the mSecure app?

I paid once on website Then downloaded both on iOS and Mac. Both accounts asking for payment to enable pro version

Hi Rajsum,

What you are describing sounds like you are signed in to an mSecure account that has a different username than the email address you entered when making your purchase on our website. Can you open mSecure Settings on both your iOS and Mac devices, then go to the Account Settings and let me know what email address you see next to "Username"?

I have used both phone and Mac same email rajsum@icloud.com My issue is to see my account as pro version
Both are same username , If that’s the case At least one account has to show as pro
But I checked twice both are same username

Can you let me know what username you are seeing in the Account Settings on both devices? I need to check your account in our system to see if I can find out what's happening here. Without knowing the username you are seeing in your mSecure apps, there's no way for me to look into the issue further.

Hello Mike, I have the same problem. What can I do ?

Hi Mark,

This is typically caused be having more than one mSecure account. Can you let me know what username you are seeing in the Account Settings on both devices? I need to check your account in our system to see if I can find out what's happening here. Without knowing the username you are seeing in your mSecure apps, there's no way for me to look into the issue further. You can use the instructions below to find the email address showing in each mSecure app:

For the mobile app (iOS/Android):

1.    Tap the menu icon in the top left of mSecure's main view

2.    Tap Settings at the bottom of menu

3.    Tap Account Settings

For the Mac app:

1.    Open mSecure

2.    Click "mSecure > Preferences" in the menu bar in the top left of your screen

3.    Click the "Account" tab

For the Windows app:

1.    Click the settings icon in the bottom of the left column

2.    Click Account Settings

Which email address do you see next to the Username field in each of your mSecure apps?

Hi Mike, I see "mark@finkepero.de" as actual user, which is correct. There might be my old user "markfinke@me.com" somewhere out there - maybe that's the problem ... Thx a lot.

Hi Mark,

I was able to find two mSecure accounts using those email addresses. However, neither account has a license applied to it, which is the reason why mSecure is showing you have a free account. Are you sure you purchased a mSecure 5 Pro license? If you are, do you happen to have a receipt of the purchase? If you made the purchase from our site, you would have an email from Paddle showing you which email was used when you made the purchase.

Hi Mike, please find attached the receipt.

Thank you for the receipt Mark. I'm not sure what happened, but the license wasn't applied after your purchase. I went ahead and added it manually, so you should see the license within about a minute of opening mSecure on your devices.

Thank you, Mike. All seems to work now !

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento