Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto
Non assegnati

Linux Desktop

Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum, but a long time Msecure user. I couldn't find any reference to Linux in the Forum discussions, so I'd like to request a Linux version of Msecure desktop. I can't bring myself to install Windows 10 and of course Msecure Desktop doesn't install on XP. But I've been migrating to Linux, and would love to take Msecure 5 with me. Thanks

9 persone apprezzano questa idea

Adding another +1 to the web-based integration. I would also still request a Snap, an Appimage, an anything for Linux; The Wifi sync would be much nicer for my use case to have on a machine that is on all the time, I normally don't keep multiple of my machines running at once.

Thanks your feedback Stephen! Unfortunately, we still don't have plans for a Linux version of mSecure.

A web client would be handy - even as just a read-only way of viewing the data. For me a native Linux app is a nice-to-have but mostly because I find it such a faff entering/editing data on a smartphone or tablet and like a proper big keyboard!

Its been almost 2 years since this thread opened, it certainly doesn't look like this is going to happen. Does anyone know of a good work around? I am getting sick of not having access to all of my passwords in Linux. 

would love an ubuntu version

Austin - While I always liked msecure the lack of linux support was a deal breaker for me so I ended up using Enpass which fully supports Linux, Mac, Windows. Funny thing is Microsoft 10 now has a Linux subsystem yet msecure doesn't see the value in providing a linux desktop version...:D

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento