Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Beta for MSecure 6

I am very interested in the new version of msecure. I read also somewhere, that it is possible, to be registered in a list for a beta version. If it's possible, please sign me in there.

Thank you very much, have a merry christmas, a good start in 2021 and stay healthy.

1 Persona tiene esta pregunta

Very good Michael! Looking forward to your feedback.

Hi!

Can you please send me link to download mSecure 6 beta?

@Artem Being a part of the beta testing program doesn't work like that. Are you on the beta testing list, and if so, have you received any of the beta emails that have been sent out?

Hello! No, I am not included in the mSecure beta program. can you then include me in the list of beta testers?

@Artem I will be able to add you to the beta tester list, but adding new people is on hold right now. We hope everything will be back to normal by the beginning of next week, but we are having to divert a lot of resources to handling an issue in the old, unsupported mSecure app caused by recent iOS updates. Can you respond to this post next Tuesday to see if we're ready to add new people to the beta program?

@ Mike - mSecure Yes of course! thanks Mike!
Is there an estimated time frame on when V6 will be released?

@Colin We have been diverted from the beta release for some time since we had to deal with issues in the older version of mSecure that arose after recent iOS updates. We are just now getting back to full force on the v6 beta, and our goal is to have it ready by the end of August.

I'm really looking forward to when version 6 appears

Hi, I'm testing the iOS version of v6.0.0 (TestFlight) and I'm meant to be testing the MacOS version too. I have the link to the Dropbox folders but I have no idea of how to install this version onto the MacOD platform. I'm used to running .pkg files to run an install but not from a folder structure. Is there a guide to how to install the MacOS test version, please?

@JS Can you email us at the link provided in the beta emails? I'll be able to help you best via email. Also, after you send the email, post here in this thread, and I'll get back to you as soon as I see the post.

email sent

@JS I responded to your email, and we'll keep our correspondence there from here on out.

@Mike, are beta signups available for macOS and iOS now? I realised TOTP is unavailable in version 5 and I would like to have TOTP support to test out if I can switch from 1Password to mSecure. If everything works easily enough, I can move immediately and take advantage of the pricing discount available right now. I have emailed support at the email you mentioned in a previous post.

Quick question: If i run the beta, on one device, will my other devices be affected if I dont run the beta on them?

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario